The Medical Taping Concept is a tape method that not only has a stabilizing effect on joints, but also ensures better blood and lymph circulation.
The indications for Medical Taping are:
- Post-treatment of injuries, such as back and shoulder complaints, but also knee and calf complaints;
- Reduction of edema and haemorrhage;
- Posture Correction;
- Overloading problems, such as a tennis elbow, golfer elbow, or wrist complaints due to excessive computer use;
- (tension) Headache and nerve pain, influencing organs such as with stomach complaints.
CureTape is used with Medical Taping. This tape is much more functional than the conventional white sports tape: it supports and activates the body’s own recovery mechanisms without restricting freedom of movement.
Features of CureTape:
- Elastic and breathable
- Anti-allergic acrylic adhesive layer
- Waterproof (showering is possible)
- Without the addition of medication.
The effects of CureTape:
- Activation and regulation of blood circulation and lymph drainage.
- Improvement of muscle function
- Support for joint function
- Pain relief
- Neurophysiological and segmental influence
The explanation of the principle of taping:
The elastic CureTape care that the skin is lifted by the special way of applying it. This immediately reduces the pressure under the skin in the injury area, which improves blood circulation and lymph flow. As a result, the pressure on the pain receptors decreases and the pain diminishes or even disappears completely. Curetape stays in place for several days, also while showering and swimming, creating a unique 24-hour treatment.
Ylenia Deglo Esposti
– Sanne Lugard, Physical Therapist