The Medical Taping Concept is a tape method that not only has a stabilizing effect on joints, but also improves blood and lymph circulation.
The indications for Medical Taping are:
- After-treatment of injuries, such as back and shoulder complaints, but also knee and calf complaints;
- Reduction of edema and bruising;
- posture correction;
- Overuse problems, such as tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow or wrist complaints due to excessive computer use;
- (voltage) Headaches and nerve pain.
At Medical Taping CureTape is used. This tape is much more functional than the conventional white sports tape: it supports and activates the body’s own recovery mechanisms without restricting the freedom of movement.
Properties of CureTape:
- Elastic and breathable
- Anti-allergic acrylic adhesive layer
- Waterproof (showering is just possible)
- Without the addition of drugs.
The effects of CureTape:
- Activation and regulation of blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
- Improving muscle function
- Joint Function Support
- Pain Relief
- Neurophysiological and segmental influence
The statement of the principle of taping:
The elastic CureTape ensures that the skin is lifted by the special way of application. This immediately reduces the pressure under the skin in the injured area, improving blood circulation and lymph flow. As a result, the pressure on the pain receptors decreases and the pain decreases or even disappears completely. Curetape stays in place for several days, even while showering and swimming, creating a unique 24-hour treatment.
Daniel van der Tol